I’m incredibly excited to announce that my Nature’s Archive podcast has launched! It has taken a lot of work and time, but it’s here!
#72: The Nature of Viruses with Dr. Robert David Siegel – Nature's Archive
- #72: The Nature of Viruses with Dr. Robert David Siegel
- #71: Wetlands Rediscovered – Exploring Nature's Hidden Gems and Restoring Their Glory
- #70: Talaterra Crossover – Michael Hawk on Tech and Jumpstart Nature
- #69: Behind the Scenes of Bird Banding with Dr. Katie LaBarbera of the San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory
- #68: Spring Galls: Nature's Master Geneticists, a conversation with Adam Kranz
I’m really fortunate to have three great episodes to launch with:
Dorian Anderson tells about his incredible story of biking 17830 miles across the USA for discovery of birds and himself – and the doors that it has opened.
Matthew Dodder tells of his transition from a Silicon Valley graphic design and marketing career to Executive Director of the Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society – one of the largest Audubon chapters in California.
And Jan Hintermeister tells us how to have it all through volunteering. He maintained a productive and successful engineering career while making broad impact in conservation, environmental education, and parks and recreation.
I have more episodes lined up – expect me to publish between 1 and 2 a month (remember – I’m doing this in addition to my day job!)
You can hear more about why I created this podcast by listening to Episode 0, or read this post.
And please, if you like the show, share it with a friend, or leave feedback on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast service! I’d also love to hear from you directly – leave a comment here on the site and let me know what you’d like to hear and see in the future.